This year, we will be searching for our 2nd Summer Intern! Last year’s summer internship program turned out to be a success and we cannot wait for another opportunity. This summer, our intern will have the chance to earn valuable job experience while being paid, AND potentially earn college credit. We are looking for Interns that are currently a Junior or Senior in standing. We’re also looking for students who are currently in an insurance program at their respective school, or another business related program and are interested in learning more about our industry. Please send email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our careers page on our website and upload your resume and cover letter today!
Our 8-week paid internship program will begin Monday, June 2nd, and end Friday, July 25th. This internship will pay $500 per week. Travel and housing arrangements are the responsibility of the intern although we are able to help in any way possible.
Duties performed by our interns include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Policy Renewal Evaluations
- Attending Meetings
- Putting together marketing materials
- Account Rounding
- Updating client contact information
- Cold-Calling/Appointment Setting
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year University
- Currently a Junior or Senior in standing
- Currently majoring in Insurance or another program within the Business School
- Willing to re-locate to Indianapolis for the summer
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn