We are grateful for the 3,000+ auto insurance customers we currently represent. We also represent many of America’s most respected and financially sound insurance carriers. They offer comprehensive and competitively priced policies to drivers with clear driving records or to those who have violations and accidents in their driving history. Our agents work closely with you to find the best policy for your financial situation and coverage needs in order to prepare you for the road ahead. Whether in Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or beyond, we want to be your auto insurance agent!
Whether it’s a quick cruise down the block or a road trip across the country, the more time behind the wheel the more auto insurance becomes important. Remember that auto insurance can protect you from loss in the event of an unfortunate accident-making the details of the policy all the more critical.
At Steffey Hatoway, we strive to supply you with as many options as possible; thus enabling our agents to help clients build a customized auto insurance policy that meets all of your car insurance needs. We educate our clients so that they know where the major issues may arise in the event of an accident. Our agency strives to advise our clients, but also teach them why our strategies remain the most trusted.
Auto Insurance 101:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- Medical or Personals Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers in the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver or a driver not insured adequately enough
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision (examples: animals, hail, theft, vandalism)
- Optional Coverages – Roadside Assistance, Rental Car Coverage, New Car Replacement, Accident Forgiveness, Trip Interruption Coverage, and Pet Injury Protection
We recognize that all of these varying coverage and product options can be overwhelming-you want to make sure that you’re fully covered for a range of vehicle risks. That’s why our auto insurance agents are dedicated to helping you find the most appropriate and cost-effective auto insurance coverage.
Contact us today to learn more about our various coverage options and to receive a complete coverage review-as well as your free auto insurance quote today!